The Jolly Blogger Award
1. Answer the twelve questions that have been left for me.
2. Create twelve new questions.
I’m going to be lazy and say that I liked the questions I answered so if anyone does complete this award they can answer these questions.
3. Nominate ten lovely bloggers!
I’m just going to nominate everyone I follow as they all deserve it. Also I’m a bit late doing this, as by now it is Christmas day so I’m not really sure anyone else is going to do this.
1. What is on your Christmas Wish list?
Well, I had an awful lot of books and DVDs on wish list as well as some clothes. But I received lots of other lovely things I wasn’t expecting such as chocolate, makeup and a gorgeous Harry Potter charm bracelet.
2. What would be the perfect Christmas?
Spending time with all my family and friends with no arguing or jobs to do. Everybody having fun and spending time together.
3. What’s your favourite winter make-up look?
Well, I don’t really wear much makeup so my favourite winter makeup is similar to my favourite every other season makeup look, some concealer, powder and mascara with a bright red shade of lipstick that adds some colour to my face
4. Do you believe in Santa?
What sort of silly question is that? Of course I believe in Santa, because I usually spend Christmas with my young cousins so everyone has to believe so we don’t ruin the illusion.
5. What is your favourite Christmas food or drink?
6. Will you be travelling for Christmas, if so where?
Yes, my family and I have driven 3 hours up to visit family.
7. Would you prefer Christmas with or without snow?
I prefer Christmas with a light sprinkling of snow, enough to look pretty and be fun to play in, but not too much so it causes problems and gets in the way.
8. Do you like eggnog?
9. What is your favourite winter clothing?
Jumpers, wooly jumpers definitely. They are just so soft and snuggly, who wouldn’t want one?
10. Do you leave Santa cookies, if so who eats them?
We leave Santa a mince pie and as explained above Santa eats it obviously!
11. What was the best gift you ever received?
I don’t know, that’s impossible. I’ve received so many brilliant gifts over the years.
12. What is your favourite Christmas memory?
Again, incredibly challenging. Although I do remember when I was about eight years old, receiving a bike and immediately going outside to ride it around the block in my pyjamas. It was the most exciting thing!