November 18, 2016
- What even is Bookstagram? How do you even take pretty book photos? My books are beautiful but my photos turn out ugly! I rarely include photos of my books because I don’t know how to take them and don’t want to embarrass myself.
- Is it possible to post regularly? I post like everyday for a while and then disappear off the face of the blogging world for months. Some people seem to manage to strike a balance, but I am not yet, maybe not ever that great.
- I haven’t read a book in months, yes you read that correctly, months! I’ve been so busy that I haven’t read a new month in the past 2-3 months. I’ve reread a couple of books but I haven’t picked up a new book for ages!
- I don’t like writing reviews. You’d think that book reviews would be the bread and butter of a book blog but in general I’m not really a fan of writing book reviews, perhaps because I struggle with summing up my feelings on a book.
- I don’t have a blogging BFF. I have lots of lovely friends I’ve made through blogging however I don’t have a specific best blogging buddy, which is something I certainly feel like a lot of bloggers have and I sadly lack.
- I’ve only ever been to one blogging event so I don’t ever do much real life blogging, instead I’m a pile of blankets and pyjamas clutching a mug of tea and a chocolate biscuit, behind a computer screen.
- Sometimes I struggle to get involved in the community, whether that’s commenting on other blogs, joining in twitter chats or taking part in blogging events. Sometimes I just can’t be bothered, don’t feel like it or simply forget.
- After over 2 years of blogging, I still don’t think I fully understand book blogging and all the trends, slang and skills that come with it. Some days I reckon I’m just as clueless as I was on my first day blogging.
- My blog has always looked the same and I’ve never put much thought into the aesthetics of it. I’ve always thought that my blog needed to easy to navigate and functional rather than aesthetically pleasing.
- I can’t even think of a final point for this top ten list! This goes to show how often I struggle for original ideas and clever things to write about on this blog. Ideas are hard man!