Now we’re in a new year, I thought I’d share with you my bookish bucket list!
- Read a book in each of the three languages I’m learning – French, Spanish and Russian (This is, outside of class)
- Be quoted in a book. I’d love for one of my reviews to be quoted in a published book!
- Make some money blogging. Even if it’s just 10p from my new affiliate links, I think it would be really cool to earn something doing something I love so much.
- Go to an official blogging event. Technically I’ve been to one of these before but it was ages ago and I’d love to be able to go to more, perhaps a bit more regularly
- Reach 1000 blog followers. This just looks like a massive number to me so I would absolutely love to reach it.
- Participate in some sort of blogger pen pal or gift swapping scheme. I’ve seen so many cool ones and I’d love to join in some day – it just hasn’t been possible for me yet.
- Be a rep for a bookish merch company. I’ve seen a few chances come up for this, I don’t think now’s quite the right time but I’d love to do this someday.
- Tell people in my real life about my blog. Currently no one in my real life knows about my blog but I’d love to be confident enough to tell people.
- Win a blogger award. I know there are so many great book bloggers out there, this is unlikely to happen but what’s a bucket list without a couple of crazy dreams?
- Be happy with my stats. This isn’t really related to what I achieve as statistics but more my attitude towards them. I spend a lot of time worrying about my stats and I want this to stop!
What’s on your blogging or bookish bucket list? Let me know!