I was tagged for this by the lovely Samantha from Reed’s Reads and Reviews and the fabulous Victoria from Addlepates and Book Nerds. They both write great bookish blogs so I recommend you check them out. Now for the tag…
1. Find a book for each of your initials
E – End of Days
B – Bane Chronicles
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
On my read bookshelf it is The Maze Runner
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country
Carry On is set in England and is the perfect example of Englishness. It has so much British slang and culture, it makes me so happy.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to
I’m going to have to go with the cliché answer of Hogwarts. Which booklover wouldn’t want to go to this magical school?
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour
I love blue of all different shades so I have chosen a few books on my shelf that I can see are nice shades of blue.
Trouble by Non Pratt
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I have the fondest memories of Milly Molly Mandy, becuase I can remember that being one of the first chapter books I read and sitting and reading it with my Nana. That year, whenever we were in the countryside, I would try and spot Milly Molly Mandy houses aka thatched cottages.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
This is a tough question because I’m a big believer in reading for pleasure so I’m finding a book boring or laborious to read, I generally tend to put it down.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
I’m not sure, maybe a classic because I must confess to having never read a classic that wasn’t Of Mice and Men or Lord of the Flies in English at school. That is one of my aims before Christmas, to read a classic.
Since, I’m lazy and don’t know who has or hasn’t already been tagged for this, I’m not going to tag specific people and instead say anyone who wants to is now officially tagged by me!