I just received my order of books from the book people and amazon. The books I bought were:
- Paper Towns By John Green (Because I loved the Fault in our Stars, and thought Looking for Alaska wasn’t bad, so thought I’d try another of his books that people have recommended I read)
- Before I Die By Jenny Downham (This is a book that I have heard great things about so I thought I would give it a go, with a big box of tissues!)
- Angelfall By Susan Ee (Thanks to Cristina Girl in the Pages ‘ review I knew I just had to read it. So I bought it. Thanks Cristina!)
- The Dark Divine (A book I just saw on the Book people website and thought it looked good and also cheap so I decided to buy it.)
- Marked By P.C. and Kristin Cast (I got this and the 2 other vampire books below in a pack for three pounds so I figured why not try it?)
- The Summoning By Kelley Armstrong
- Blue Bloods By Melissa de la Cruz
- To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee (I didn’t actually buy this one, just found it hidden on my Mum’s bookshelf.)
So which one do you think I should read first?
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think?